This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Task!

Topic » Final Task!

5537 days 6 hours ago
Joanna94
Final four! hello!
Congratulations! You have made the final!!!!
I would like you to get people to get people to post your talent i give you in this tab. When i say post your talent i mean the talent i have set as you.
Iscreamforicecream - Singing
LuciousLaura - Dancing
KentuckyGirl - Jokes
BDD - Art
So i want you to basically get people to post the talent givenh to you. so if i was playing and i was an actor, i would get people to post actor and not joanna94. Get it? Also post something to do with your talent for an extra 10 points!
this is not it though. i also want you to write a blog saying why you want to win and the i wikll award a 10, a 7, aq 5, and a 3 depending on how good they are. Include your experience! The points from this will be added to your votes in this thread and if you get something of your talent posted here! Post the talent special item which i sed before about giving u ten points and blog down here. also put votes here too.
Prize is a place in game winners later in the year when i will gather all game winnersfrom my games and put them into one contest and i will make a poll to let you people choose the game we play. I will request T$ for that game
Good luck! You all deserve to win!!!
5537 days 6 hours ago
Joanna94
Good luck!
5537 days 6 hours ago
oleary91
jokes
5537 days 6 hours ago
KentuckyGirl
Here is a video of my favorite comedian Demetri Martin and some of his best jokes!!!!

5537 days 6 hours ago
joeyjones
Singing! He asked first!
5537 days 6 hours ago
skeeet
jokes<3
5537 days 6 hours ago
bddarcangelo
5537 days 6 hours ago
surstromming
art <3
5537 days 6 hours ago
petergrunow
ART!
5537 days 6 hours ago
Alisowned
try adding some "talent" to your dentistry. ART!
5537 days 5 hours ago
samspam33
Singing!!
5537 days 5 hours ago
Danny7
Singing!
5537 days 5 hours ago
AndyShields
Art!
5537 days 5 hours ago
JamesM
Art
5537 days 5 hours ago
NoelSarah
Art

open group

Quick Games!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!